AW: [sw-l] how old children are using SignWriting?

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 2 23:24:27 UTC 2008

Hi Honza,

I was lucky to watch 3 year old Gordian to read SW-documents meaningful – He
has had so much fun – 7 years ago.

Today I am working with kindergarden – kids almost 5 years old – they “read”
SW-cards for colors, numbers, names, animals - -

And of course – there are my other students – really experts in reading age
14 to 19...

One group of students gets the chance to practice SW handwriting – but it is
so tremendously difficult compared to reading.

Stefan ;-)

  _____