DocumentMaker: A software bug..?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Dec 5 16:20:35 UTC 2008

Val/Marie,
It's not unusual to reboot a computer with software - just think of
Windows Update that asks you if you want to reboot after updating.  It's
just being polite - it could reboot without asking.

There could be a few things for why this happens.  Windows has a
technical bulletin for this - it may apply.  Go here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;935843

Marie could try updating the printer driver or switching to the
Microsoft driver for the printer.

Bill