Handwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 8 15:12:58 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 8, 2008

Hello Andre and Anny -
There is no document to translate...smile...but there are web pages.

If you follow all the links on this web page:

SignWriting Handwriting
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/

There are six sections and each section has several web pages...I do
not know if Andre really needs a translation of those web pages into
French?

I have nothing else to give you right now, Andre...More books on
Handwriting will have to wait for awhile, since I am so behind on
other books that need to be updated...

Have you seen the front page of our web site? Stefan's Deaf student
Eduard is quite an artist with SW calligraphy, don't you think?

SignWriting HomePage
http://www.SignWriting.org

Stefan will be sending us more photos of the finished art later...i
look forward to seeing them!

And I believe that Kim from Boston has also done some SW calligraphy...

Kim's work
http://www.signwriting.org/usa/massachusetts/

Val ;-)