handwriting

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 10 03:40:40 UTC 2008

Easy once you get the hang of it.

Charles

Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com> wrote: That was the reason for my post. There are still people who write by
hand even with just learning now. And about the "predictions", they
are really just excuses. ;-)

Adam