[Fwd: Re: [sw-l] Handwriting: Val's Shorthand Suggestions]

Tue Dec 30 21:44:55 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 30, 2008

Hello Jonathan!
Thank you for your posts to the List and yes, I did receive your posts
and so did the SW LIst. I am just a couple days behind and I am trying
to catch up, and I certainly plan to answer your messages
shortly...thanks for your input!

Regarding searching to see if your messages have made the List or not,
you can always check the SW List Archives. Go to:

SW List Archives

and click on Archive 3 or 4...there are several ways of searching for
your messages...by date, or author or subject matter...it is a great
tool and you will find your messages there...

So at the moment the List software seems to be working...it is just
Val who can't work fast enough - ha!

So now it is my turn to answer you and it is coming shortly - thanks
for writing once again -

Val ;-)

-------