The great "met-Deaf-wow" novel, with SignWriting.

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 26 19:13:44 UTC 2008

thats a very beautiful writing (in English and ASL)

wow! :-)

Keep it up - maybe we ll do the same thing in English and NISL

(dont glare at me, Mammy Val! ;-) )

Shane