The great "met-Deaf-wow" novel, with SignWriting.

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Feb 26 20:21:00 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 26, 2008

Hello Kim and Shane!
This is good news, Kim, that you are writing a novel and that
SignWriting will be a part of it! We look forward to hearing more
about it...be sure to re-join the SignWriting List to post messages on
the List...

And Shane...I am all for you writing the something similar in English
and NISL! I believe you can and will do it!

As you know, there is already a 145 page novel written and published
in SignWriting...a mystery novel...the entire book is written in
Spanish Sign Language (Madrid), with no spoken language whatsoever in
the entire book...by Steve and Dianne Parkhurst...quite an
accomplishment...

Read more about it here:

SignWriting in Spain
http://www.SignWriting.org/spain

Here attached is a scan of the first five pages of it...

Val ;-)