finding signs that need SignSpelling Sequences...

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 8 09:58:43 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot,

this willbe a great help

Ingvild

From: sutton at signwriting.org
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: finding signs that need SignSpelling Sequences...
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:57:23 -0700
CC: iroald at hotmail.com

SignWriting ListJuly 7, 2008
On Jun 9, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:And will it also be possible to find the signs where the spelling sequence has not been entered? (I thought I had worked through all our entrances, but now and again an entry shows up with no spelling sequence) Ingvild
------
SW List Members and Ingvild -
Thank you for the request above, Ingvild...that was a good idea.
Today, Steve gave us this new feature in SignPuddle. If you click on "View Last"...(see attached)
.....you will see a new line at the bottom: "Check for signs with spellings but without sequences"...
If you click on that last line, it will take you to a listing of all of the signs that do not have a SignSpelling Sequence added yet...This will help us find the signs that need SignSpelling Sequences...so we can add the data. This is true for all puddles.
Very helpful, Steve! Thank you - Val ;-)