Creating SignWriting Documents for Printing

Maria Galea maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jun 11 09:14:12 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for your explanations. I have started to use ColumnMaker in
Puddle, downloaded SignBank, and tried pasting some text into
DocumentMaker.

In DocumentMaker, if a line of text (say 'Text A') ends mid-way down a
column, can the next line of text (say 'Text B') continue from where
that first line (Text A) ended?

I hope I'm not asking questions that I should be able to solve on my own
with a little more practise! Sorry for asking so much!! :(

Maria:)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help