SPECIAL FEATURE: Adam Frost Video with SignWriting

Jacqui Graham - A.R.T. jacquig at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jun 24 18:45:41 UTC 2008

Adam.....your video and SignWriting is "awesome"!!!
I've watched it 3 times, and I know that I will be
watching it again to study and compare what is signed
on the video with the SignWriting.  This is going to
be additional help for me.  I'm the hungry new kid
on the block.  *smile*

---------

Valerie.....I got your package and I'm sending you
the (((((((BIGGEST HUG.))))))))  You are a true
sweetheart!!!  Sorry that you were not able to
reach me by email.  My computer crashed, and I was
howling at the moon. *g*  I'm a happy camper now that
it is fixed.  The kids and I do a lot of our study and
research online.

Thank you all for the hard work that you do.  This
is such a loving and dedicated group.

Warmly
~Jacqueline

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu