sign puddle help

Adam Frost frost at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Jun 10 17:35:56 UTC 2008

Hello Brian,

I will be more that willing to help you. It seems to me that you would
like to be able to have an ASL sign to English word correlation in
SignPuddle.  More specifically you are looking for that relation in a
document written in SignText. It is possible to have that in SignText,
but none of that information was written for any of the Cat in the Hat
pages. So there are no English word correlations stored in SignPuddle
for any of the Cat in the Hat pages.

You also mentioned that you tried to do a Search by Symbols, but were
given a return of no results even when the symbols are in the
documents of The Cat in the Hat. This is because the searches are
searching for the symbols in the titles of the document. In all of the
Cat in the Hat pages the only title is written in English with words
like "Cat in the Hat 01."

I am sorry that they information that you seems to be looking for
isn't even there because I didn't put it in there when I did the
editing. If you would like to have the information, you can just ask
me what the English correlation the the ASL sign is and I will tell
you. ;-)

Adam