AW: [sw-l] New SignMaker Review

Thu Jun 12 15:36:29 UTC 2008

Hi Steve, Valerie and sw-list friends --

well this is great.

I love to use this grid option to find the right placement vor the faces ...

.. and Val thanks for all these new symbols - smile - especially new arm
lines ...

and I could identify some handshapes for our Ethiopian friends ... that is
great!

..and big and small movement circles ... and  ha - watch out for the
eye-movements -- that is so cute!

What a genious achievement ...

Stefan ;-))