New SignMaker Review

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Jun 12 21:18:22 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

I can see the whole symbol palate on my monitor, it is great, well done!
All works fine here except for the problem you mentioned with the fine
movement arrows - they don't obey their directions ;)

I think it's wonderful how although the symbol palate symbols are smaller,
they are very very clear just the same :))

Thanks for all the work you are putting into Puddle :)

Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help