A song in South African sign??

DAC dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Mar 7 14:37:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
March 7, 2008

On Mar 6, 2008, at 12:12 AM, Sebolelo Nhlapo wrote:
> Thank you for your messages.I am Sebolelo Nhlapo,a Deaf woman.Sorry
> I did not use Zulu sign languages.Some Deaf use own different signs
> but okay, you can do it for South African Sign Language.
> I just ask who are you?Please explain me
> Regards
> Sebo

Hello Sebolelo!
Thank you for answering our messages about South African Sign Language!

Kim is from Boston, Massachusetts in the US. I pasted her message
below...

If you read her message below, you can see she has a song that she
would like to write in South African Sign Language.

Would you like to try to write it in SignWriting?

We could try to write it here on the SignWriting List...

Kim - can you post the section of the song you want written in South
African Sign Language?

If not, that is ok too....it is just an idea for a fun project...

Val ;-)

Message from Kim:

skifoot at gmail.com

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu