High Resolution Images

DAC SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Mar 30 21:32:39 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
March 30, 2008

On Mar 30, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> How many signs are you thinking of? I'm working (very slowly, I'm
> afraid), on software that can produce this sort of thing.
> Unfortunately
> it's not ready yet, but I could perhaps produce what you want in the
> interim if there's not too much of it.....

This is wonderful news, Sandy. That kind of software would be useful
for everyone...to be able to take a bitmap and make it produce better
quality illustrations through automated software...I look forward to
trying your new software when it is ready!

Stephen -
Machado, in Brazil, has provided us the gift of an SVG version of the
IMWA 2004 symbols. They can be downloaded online right now:

Download SVG IMWA 2004
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/IMWA-Downloads.html

These are individual symbols however...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu