Belgium- Flanders: signpuddle

DAC SignWriting dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Mar 16 18:19:54 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
March 16, 2008

Hello Kathleen and Sara!
I am sorry to hear some signs got changed, when we moved your old
files into the new SignPuddle 1.5 last year at this time...The move
was done almost an entire year ago...The new SignPuddle in the long
run is better for all of us, because it supports Unicode and gives us
many more features. I didn't realize there were any problems until you
just told us, since we did not experience these same kind of problems
in the US version when it was moved...

Anyway, the first thing to do is, after you re-write the bad signs, be
sure to delete the bad ones...and only keep the good ones. No need to
have both in the dictionary.

As far as why that happened, I will ask Steve, but it may be hard to
pin down from a software point of view...

If you want me to help fix your signs, I will be glad to help, but one
of the problems is that i do not know Flemish Sign Language!

But I could try to find an old copy of your old files, and then
compare the signs to see which ones got changed...

Val ;-)