(no subject)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 19 15:08:47 UTC 2008

I cannot speak french, but it is the same question that has been asked before.  My sign spelling rules are as follows, which I thought were posted somewhere.

1) Primary hand
1a) Primary hand orientation starting from straight up facing reader, 8 positions rotating toward center.
1b) Primary hand orientation starting from edge to reader facing to center, 8 positions rotating toward center.
1c) Primary hand orientation away from reader, 8 positions rotating toward center.
1d) Primary hand facing up, out from reader, 8 rotations rotating toward center  on the floor plane.
1e) Primary hand edge up, facing toward center, 8 rotations rotating toward center on floor plane.
1f) Primary hand face down, 8 rotations rotating toward center on the floor plane.

2) Contact point if hand touches point on body, starting top of head.
3) Secondary hand, same rules as primary hand.
4) Secondary hand contact on body.
5) Primary contact to secondary hand
6) Movement of primary hand
7) Movement of secondary hand
8) Movement if both hands together
9) Tension of primary hand
10) Tension of secondary hand
11) Speed of primary hand
12) Speed of secondary hand
13) Facial expression.

It's not perfect, but it does sequence most signs.  Our corpus is getting big enough we should try experiments.

dhouha mansouri <dadoumans at yahoo.fr> wrote: salut

 je veux avoir des dictionnaire SWML française et americain si vous pouvez m'aider
 et je veux savoir comment je peux avoir le code SWML d'un mot que je le cherche dans SignPuddle
 par exemple j ai taper le mot  "ecrire" le signe sera envisagé  mais comment je peux avoir son code SWML et signSpelling

  Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
La boite email la plus appreciée au monde.

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help