Deaf Church Videos with ASL Subtitles on YouTube

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 20:30:53 UTC 2008

Hello all:
what an exciting project! More power to you.
I would like to cast my vote for white writing on a black background,
if that is possible --- why?
I volunteer in the Boston deaf-blind community, and one thing that
many low-vision people seem to agree on, is that white text against
black is much easier to decipher when you have minimal vision.
And I bet it would be easier for the rest of us, too!
Best,
Kim from Boston