contact symbols

Fri May 2 20:47:43 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 2, 2008

Hello Lucy and Adam!

Thank you, Adam, for answering the question so well...smile...We are
so fortunate to have your help...

and thanks for the question, Lucy...

Those Surface Symbols, as Adam said, are rarely used...and when the
new ISWA is installed in SignPuddle in about a month, I am hoping that
they will be less necessary, because some of the new symbols can be
placed over each other better...making some signs a little bit easier
to read without any special symbols...

Thanks again for the question -

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu