SignWriting Linguistics Society Conference - Callfor Papers - EDITED

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue May 20 01:05:18 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 19, 2008

Hello Charles -
Do you know that I did not know myself anything about the Kellogg
Center...it sounds wonderful and I will enjoy presenting in the tiered
space if need be!

Val ;-)