SignPuddle: More Questions from Malta

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue May 20 21:37:36 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,
I've started working on your answers and trying to solve the problems I
emailed earlier on.

1) I will signwrite multiple facial expressions the way Stefan is doing
so..wow I think his work is wonderful, well done! It's amazing to see how
much work signwriting work is building up all over the globe :)

2) I've managed to use the 'Translate' Feature from ASL puddle to upload
the fingerspelling handshapes that are the same as LSM. I also managed to
signwrite the different fingerspelling handshapes used in LSM. I have
saved each handshape as a seperate entry in the Puddle.

3) I'm now trying to see how I can save separate signs and then using
Translate Feature load the sign into SignText...now here I'm getting
stuck, sorry :( I can't seem to find a way to do this. For example if I
have the sign MARY saved, and the sentence starts with MARY, how can i
translate it INTO the text?

My last question is about the button 'Clear all'..should I fear it the way
I do? ;)) If I click on it by mistake, will all the signs written on that
page be lost and never retrieved again?

Many thanks
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu