SignWriting Presentation at Deaf Canadian Conference July 22-26

Fri May 23 17:19:47 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
May 23, 2008

Hello Andre and everyone!

THANK YOU for calling me by videophone today. It was really terrific
to see you face to face and to chat with you. And your questions about
SignWriting symbols were very good questions...about Tension and Relax
symbols, and about Surface Symbols, and the details of facial
expressions, such as eyebrows, nose movement and tension on the
face...and Head Movement.

I will be happy to send you materials for the conference you mention
below, Andre -

And maybe you can videotape your hour presentation on SignWriting at
the conference? I would love to see it...

Val ;-)