SignWriting on "not the wikipedia weekly"

Durova nadezhda.durova at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 4 18:46:40 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie.  Would love to do an episode completely devoted to SignWriting.
Thinking about formats for that.

One would be to hold the chat in our usual voice format and find someone
who's willing to transcribe to text.
Another would be to conduct the session as a text chat.  Skype has both text
and voice capacity.

If you or someone from the SignWriting list has other ideas better tailored
to your needs, please share them and I'll do my best to set that up for you.

We held our first episode as WikiVoices yesterday: wrote an article for
Wikinews that quickly became the site's top story.

Here's the link to WikiVoices:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiVoices#Wikinews

Please share the word with your community and select a time and date.

Best,
Lise

--
http://durova.blogspot.com/