An online newsletter ... was ... Re: [sw-l] a few things...and Obama logo O plus rainbow

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 11 00:32:00 UTC 2008

And maybe also make it available in print for special requests. This
would be a very fun thing to get involved in. ;-) I just know from
experience that it would require more that just me to do this as I
have tried to do it alone before.

Adam