An online newsletter ... was ... Re: [sw-l] a few things...and Obama logo O plus rainbow

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 11 01:59:42 UTC 2008

Of course! I wouldn't want to quit on that. And just so you know, my
Deaf brother in law who hasn't been able to work for a year and a half
has been using them to self teach himself because I don't have much
time that I could teach him, and whenever we are together we chat like
we haven't seen each other for years. Ok. It usually a week or two,
but you know how two Deaf people chat up a storm when they meet. ;-)

Adam