SignBank DocumentMaker download page

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Nov 14 19:04:52 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 14, 2008

> On Nov 14, 2008, at 1:47 AM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
>>  I know you had once told me about SignBank- that this has a
> programme where you can paste signwriting text and illustrations...

Hi Maria!
Yes. That is correct. It is called DocumentMaker. Go to:

SignBank DocumentMaker
http://www.signbank.org/DocumentMaker/

Download the software and then start asking questions on the
SignWriting List. I will be happy to help you learn how to use the
software...it is a fun little program.

You can drag and drop the columns in SignPuddle, into the
DocumentMaker program, and then add text and other graphics and page
numbers, and print to PDF or directly to your printer...

There are two versions of DocumentMaker: the Runtime version is a
standalone program, but does not have as many features.....and
DocumentMaker Pro, which has more features, requires that you also
have FileMaker Pro installed on your computer...

Look forward to seeing your messages!