"Stand" and "Look" - handshape

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 30 19:19:51 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 30, 2008

Hello Stefan and everyone -
That is a shame about the problems with the SW List...I will call
Florida tomorrow about it...

Meanwhile, there are actually two Archives for the SW List...they work
differently and that is good so that if one message doesn't have a
diagram, in the other Archive, it might, so I check both from time to
time...

Go to the SW List homepage:

SW List

and click on either Archive 3 or 4...

I believe the one you mention below, Stefan, is Archive 4...

I am happy the Archives are there for us!

And we are also very fortunate to have the free SW List all setup for
us...it is a gift from the college and I am thankful everyday for the
communication it brings all of us...

Thanks for your responses to Natasha and everyone...

Val ;-)

-------