Handshape question, "Stand" and "Look"

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 30 17:03:17 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 30, 2008

Hello Everyone and Natasha!
It is a good thing I receive both the Digest and the normal mail
version of the SignWriting List messages, or I would never have seen
this message from Natasha, pasted below. It only came into the Digest
for me, but did not come to my email box, so I guess the SW List
software, that manages all the messages, is not working perfectly...as
you know, the SW List software is managed at Valencia Community
College in Florida, and I have no control over how it is setup...But I
will write to their technicians to see if we can figure it
out...anyway...thank you, Natasha, for your message below, and I will
be happy to answer it shortly...and I hope others will also answer
it...I love the way we all chime in and give our feedback to each
other...it is a wonderful experience, isn't it, to share like this...

Val ;-)

-------