Sign Bible: Expertise

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Oct 8 14:53:23 UTC 2008

Thank you Rev Dettloff,

I will keep you as a reference to contact later when the need arises, if
this is ok with you. I still have lots of preliminary work to carry out -
mainly establishing what exactly I will be analyzing/studying/observing -
I'm right at the beginning..there's a long way to go.

Thank you very much for your offer, and well done on your hard work - I
had a look at the link given.

God bless,
Maria