beautiful day

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 12 16:36:46 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 12, 2008

Thank you for the beautiful card, Stefan!

How is your work going, related to SignWriting? We love to hear
inspiring news...

Right now, I am working on placing the new ISWA into the SignBank
program. All the new symbols were quickly installed in SignBank by
Todd Duell, the SignBank developer, but now I am adding the names of
the symbols, and then I can post the new SignBank using the ISWA, so
people can download and use SignBank if they wish.

SignPuddle can export signs, which can then be imported into SignBank,
which is a wonderful feature, but both SignPuddle and SignBank have to
use the same symbols, or otherwise the export-import feature won't
work...so this is a necessary update...

And Steve has been updating the PocketPuddle software to use the ISWA
too...

So we have been busy...

And I know your school has been busy too, in Germany, with many guests
visiting your classroom?

I think that is wonderful!

Val ;-)