AW: [sw-l] International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA) in finished ; -)

Sun Sep 7 18:20:11 UTC 2008

Hello Valerie, and sw-listers

wow what an excellent achievement. You must be so proud of your "baby" -
smile - I bet that not too many people can estimate how much of your time,
energy, creativity, knowledge and discipline has been necessary to
accomplish this vision.

The good point is that know all over the world people can refer to symbols
in order to describe any given SL performance.

What will be helpfull in the long run is a 1 to 1 graphic - foto or
description to symbol. I felt so excited and I looked at all the pages and
symbols in the document you shared for download.

Just allow one funny comment - can you perform this eye-movement opening and
closing alternating ? – smile  -

I created a special “Thank you”  - greeting card keeping in mind that
September 4th has been a “beautiful day”

All the best

Stefan ;-)