International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA) in finished ; -)

Sun Sep 7 18:29:38 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 7, 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 11:20 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I created a special “Thank you”  - greeting card keeping in mind
> that September 4th has been a “beautiful day” All the best, Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan and everyone -
Thank you for your question about the Eye-Blink symbol, which I will
answer next message....

But in this message, I want to thank you for this very beautiful card
in SignWriting...

You have "out-done" yourself, Stefan...this is the best yet!

Your flowers in your garden are so beautiful, and it looks like
SignWriting lives in your garden too!

Smile ;-)))