sign writing

Mon Sep 8 16:43:01 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 8, 2008

Hello Janna!
I also want to welcome you to the SignWriting List - I hope you will
share with us, your experiences in the classroom. Stefan is a dynamic
teacher!

I hope you will visit SignPuddle Online:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

Kelly Jo is writing children's stories in American Sign
Language...including Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. We are still
working on the documents, but you can follow our progress while we
work on them...

Snow White
http://www.SignWriting.org/library/children/SnowWhite.html

So ask questions anytime...we love to hear from you!

Val ;-)