cannot find any differences in old and new German SignPuddles....

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 18 21:42:57 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 18, 2008

>> Stefan wrote...

>> I am sorry that I have to write this message – but who knows
>> perhaps is there somehow a different solution to this problem. What
>> I do not know – do you think that somebody needs these “Mundbilder”
>> isolated from the head-circle? (I guess this additional option
>> causes the problem) At least I made some experiments in the past
>> and learned from that that the best way to read a sequence of
>> different Mundbilder fluently is to write the circle for the head
>> as well ... as we do ...
>>  Looking forward to hearing from you
>>  Stefan

Stefan - Take a look at this attached diagram...it is a huge screen
capture because I opened the old SignPuddle from yesterday using the
IMWA in a web browser on my left and then I opened the new SignPuddle
from today in another web browser on the right of my screen. Then I
opened the same German Literature Puddle document in both web browsers
so I could compare the old with the new, and the documents are exactly
the same...I cannot find any difference between yesterday's files and
today's files...take a look at the screen capture ...can you see that
all the Mundbilder are in the facial circles....so of course please
show us exact files where there are problems...anyway...I am very
happy that the symbols in this screen capture look so much the same!