transferring SignText 1.0 to 1.5 with the ISWA 2008 installed

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Sep 19 18:28:46 UTC 2008

Hi I was wondering if there is any way to do this trick below now that the ISWA is installed.  Is there any page that can load a IMWA url and convert the symbols to ISWA?

Jonathan*

Date:*         Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:42:40 -0700
*Reply-To:*     [log in to unmask]
*Sender:*       SignWriting List <[log in to unmask]>
*From:*         Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:*      transferring SignText 1.0 to 1.5
*Comments:* To: List SignWriting <[log in to unmask]>
*Comments:* cc: Cherie Wren <[log in to unmask]>
*In-Reply-To:*  <[log in to unmask]>
*Content-Type:* multipart/mixed;

SignWriting List April 26, 2007 Someone just asked me this question, so
here is the answer! Val ;-) ------------ HOW TO TRANSFER A SIGNTEXT 1.0
DOCUMENT, TO A SIGNPUDDLE 1.5 LITERATURE DICTIONARY ONLINE 1. Open
SignPuddle 1.5 and open the Literature SignPuddle you want to copy
into... (such as the ASL Literature Puddle)

Picture <http://lloyd.emich.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind0704d&L=sw-l&P=905704&E=2&B=--Apple-Mail-4--406618567&N=Picture&T=image%2Fpng> [image/png]

2. Click on the bookmark of the old SignText 1.0 document that you want
to transfer. 3. That will load the bookmark into the browser window. 4.
In the url, replace everything before the ? with:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php? 5. Press Return. 6.
Give the document a title in SignPuddle 1.5 Val ;-)