SW4 Four-Column-Layout InDesign Template available

Sat Aug 1 15:47:48 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 1, 2009

> On Jul 31, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
>> I would like to look at it please.
>>  Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI
>> 48080

Hello Ron!
I know many of your own Bible documents in SignWriting are prepared in
Microsoft Word. And they look great, by the way!

I will be happy to send you the template in private email, but it is
for Adobe InDesign users. Do you have Adobe InDesign installed on your
computer? You will only be able to open the Template, if you have
InDesign installed.

But regarding "looking at" the results of using the template, here is
a PDF document that was prepared with the Template in Adobe InDesign: