AW: AW: [sw-l] Mouth movements Bam

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 17 15:36:34 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 17, 2009

Hi Stefan!
Thanks for this message. Glad to know I explained it ok...so we are
reading the same ;-))

Your DGS SignPuddle Dictionary now has 10,337 entries - wow!

I enjoy looking at your entries with the Facial Expressions and Mouth
Movements...

Your students are very lucky to have such a caring and industrious
teacher...

And there is quite a lot of DGS Literature as well - Take a look
everyone....SignPuddle data is growing!

German SignPuddles Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-DE

Val ;-)