fingers bending

Thu Aug 27 17:59:03 UTC 2009

On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> The main difference with picture 1 verses picture 2 and 3 is that
> the first knuckle does not bend. It is straight with the hand, like
> it is with the ASL letter X. The other two cup, meaning that all of
> the knuckles of the finger bend. How much they all bend is the
> difference between picture 2 and picture 3. I hope that helps.
> Adam

Thanks Adam! yes, it does help me anyway....;-)

Here is a picture that might help too...does this help, Honza? These
are just two different spread cups, the first one in this attached
diagram is more curved, and the second one is a little more open, but
they both have the fingers forward, spread and cupped...just two
different kinds of spread cups....