SignWriting Image Server final beta, now with SignText

Wed Dec 23 17:17:54 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 23, 2009

Congratulations Steve!

I can see that the SignWriting Image Server is now in Beta 6!

http://www.signbank.org/swis/

This is a major accomplishment, and I can see that 2010 will be quite
a year. It will be very exciting to start a Wikipedia in written sign
languages, with the new SignWriting MediaWiki Plugin, when it is
ready...

And I am really enjoying playing with the new SignText 2.0 links below
and look forward to using it in SignPuddle 2.0 in 2010!

This is a big Christmas gift for us - Thank you for your hard work...

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Val ;-)

------