AW: [sw-l] Frosty the Snowman gloss of first page....

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 28 22:22:53 UTC 2009

Hi Stefan -
I do not have another email address for Lourdes. That is why Adam will
create his own video and write that...that way we have two versions of
Frosty...Thanks for your message - and Happy new Year!

Val ;-)

------