FABULOUS New Feature in SignPuddle!

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Feb 13 17:15:24 UTC 2009

Thanks, that will be very helpful and time saving. Great job!

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp

________________________________
From: SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 11:30:36 AM
Subject: [sw-l] FABULOUS New Feature in SignPuddle!

SignWriting List
February 13, 2009

FABULOUS New Feature in SignPuddle!

Thank you, Steve, for this great new feature.

Now we can copy an individual sign from a SignText document, and place it in a Dictionary Puddle!

For example, let us imagine you see a sign you like, written inside a document in SignText, and you want to grab that one sign and place it in the ASL Dictionary Puddle. Now we can do that.

There are 2 buttons now, for copying signs, on the right side of the SignText documents in SignPuddle....the first Copy Sign button we have had for a long time...that is for the individual signs at the top, above the document....Now there is a second Copy Sign button for grabbing signs from inside SignText documents...see attached diagram: