Second NEW FEATURE: Copy Entire SignText Document

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Feb 15 17:53:16 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
February 15, 2009

Another New Feature Added to SignPuddle!

Now you can:

1. Copy Individual Signs (dictionary entries) into another Puddle
(this is not new)

2. NEW: Copy Individual signs from inside a SignText Document to
another Puddle

3. NEW: Copy an entire SignText Document and paste it into another
Puddle

THANK YOU, Steve!

The new second and third features above are absolutely fantastic and
needed so badly...I am so happy we can now copy documents from Puddle
to Puddle, and grab individual signs from inside documents. See
attached: