testing video in email on SignWriting List

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 1 19:04:14 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 1st, 2009

As you can see, I am a bit behind on answering messages...Thank you,
Jonathan, for this information about viewing videos using the USB
drive, without ever installing the movie-playing software on your
computer...Isn't that amazing technology?!

All List members are welcome to post small, short videos to the SW
List, and whether it is .mov or another format, there is a good chance
someone will be able to view it...We can post videos and graphics up
to 900 KB at the moment. If you feel the need to post larger videos, I
can enlarge the size we can post...

And Happy New Year, Jonathan...

Val ;-)

--------