Saudi Arabia SignWriting Discussion Group Dec 2008

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 14 21:15:19 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 14, 2009

This web area has now been updated to include the information about
the Saudi Arabian Discussion Group:

SignWriting in Arabic Nations
http://www.SignWriting.org/arabia

Congratulations, Mohamed, for all you are accomplishing...I am happy
you are writing a proposal for more research on SignWriting in Saudi
Arabia...Many thanks to all who participated in the Discussion Group
for reaching this conclusion.

And when there are portions of the Koran written in Saudi Arabian Sign
Language, we can add the documents in the SignWriting Literature
Archive...

List members might be interested in what has been written so far...I
love looking at the beautiful Arabic script, directly under the signs
written in Saudi Arabian Sign Language...go to:

Saudi Arabian Sign Language Literature Puddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=91

Click on "Search by Words" and place an asterisk in the Search Field
and press the Search Button....you will see a long list of Arabic
entries...click on an entry to see the Arabic under the signs...

Can't wait to see full documents!!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help