New Feature in SignPuddle :-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 14 22:18:42 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 14, 2009

Thank you, Adam, for teaching us how place page-navigation arrows in
our SignPuddle documents...

And many thanks to Steve Slevinski for programming this new feature
into all SignPuddles!

So now, when you create a new SignText document in SignPuddle, when
you save the document, you can add navigation arrows so the new page
links to the previous and next pages...

I think this new feature is really wonderful!

It makes "leafing through" the pages of a document possible directly
on the web in SignPuddle...

See how to do this below...

Val ;-)