macarena - dance audience's viewpoint

Wed Jan 7 17:10:05 UTC 2009

Hello Valerie, Tini and SW-list

thank you very much for this informative answer. Well – the  idea behind all
this is to motivate my students to achieve a higher level in SW – reading
and writing. It should be fun and – wow it is so much fun!

So  - thanks for your understanding that we write this mixture style in
order to preserve what we try to remember – regarding this easy to learn
disco dance. And you know that I use a lot movement Writing for other
occasions.

I would like to share this photo impression from our lesson today. We have
had so much fun and since reading SW is so easy it has been a tremendous
support to study this movement sequence as a group dance. You see – the foto
shows the moment when my colleague Janna tries to inform our SW-artist
Eduard to use the other hand – smile.

On the attached document the reader might get confused because of the
different presentations: (signwriting/movement-writing receptive  versus
photo “audience’s viewpoint”.

Probably this would be an excellent opportunity to introduce the "audience's
viewpoint",

Thank you so much for this lesson!

Stefan ;-)

  _____