AW: [sw-l] New Czech sign...I wrote these in the Czech SignPuddle

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Jan 27 21:36:26 UTC 2009

Hi Val and Stefan,

actually it is not Czech, but Slovak sign, but that is not important ;),
anyway it means PEAR.
I tried to use similar spelling inspired by Val.

I won't use any face expression, at least expression that should mean "B" -
so the one Stefan supposed.

thanks for help
Honza