AW: [sw-l] Happy Fourth!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 5 23:17:23 UTC 2009

Picture 21 is much better, I like the completeness and prefer movement rather than repeated handshapes unless necessary.  We live and we learn.
Charles

--- On Sun, 7/5/09, SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com> wrote:

From: SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com>
Subject: Re: AW: [sw-l] Happy Fourth!
To: "SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 4:05 PM

SignWriting List
July 5, 2009

I like it, Adam. It is fewer symbols but includes the details of travel and rotation...

The Traveling Rotation arrows are useful. They are found under straight arrows, either double stemmed or single stemmed...For example, what about this arrow for moving up while you rotate...see attached?

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help