need you help on the sign /SUICIDE/

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Jul 19 21:02:47 UTC 2009

nice to hear from you Val....!
I just came back from 2 weeks at the ocean.... (Atlantic...) and we
also had beautiful weather... and kids really enjoyed it!

thank you for sending me Adam's answer (I'had seen it....)
I already got answers from Stefan who added a few signs for /SUICIDE/
into the german PUDDLE.....,
Cherie also send me a comment

if anyone else could show me how one sign /SUICIDE/ in other sign
languages, that would help!

Anny

below: stefan's writing