Gospel John in ASL Chapter 1 in PDF format

Fri Jul 31 12:53:55 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 31, 2009

Hello Ingvild!
Yes...I remember you used PageMaker and then Adobe InDesign. And I am
using the same version you are...CS2. So my template should work for
you if the document looks like a format you want to use...I will be
happy to send it to you.

To upgrade to CS4 costs $200, so I decided to save the money, and I am
perfectly happy with CS2...it does for me, what I need, and now I am
glad that we are using the same version too!

Later I will probably upgrade, but meanwhile the template I created
should work for CS2, CS3 and CS4...

I really hope to improve DocumentMaker someday for larger
documents, ...but that cannot be helped right now, and Adobe InDesign
has other pluses, since it is a well-known program that lots of
publishers use, you can hand the files to other publishers and they
will be able to print from them easily.

So in a few days I will post the template to the List....

For those interested in Adobe InDesign, the program is not
inexpensive, but worth the cost if you are doing a lot of big
books...and there is a free one-month trial program for download online:

Adobe InDesign
http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign/

Val ;-)

-------